corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Standard figures please help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Standard figures please help!
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
28th Feb 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I drive a 1.0 12v 3 cylinder corsa b, and was wondering what my model was compared with other models in the range. Can someone please post the bhp and torque figures of each other models please. Thanks, torque is more important, as i know the bhp figures and other stats. Cheers.
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
28th Feb 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know, but i want to know anyway, ive never said my car is a ferrari, i just want to see how far away it is from other models such as an sxi etc, mine was rolling roaded at 60bhp, so bhp wise its only 5 down on the 1.2 16v, but torque is what i need to see if its close to or not, if that makes sense.

New Poll