corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » eml problem , no spark ,no eml light at all , help needed urgent

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eml problem , no spark ,no eml light at all , help needed urgent
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 11 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put a c16se astra engine in my corsa b all was going perfect until i went to start it which it did not , there was no spark i no that the wiring loom had been previously wet as it was raining , i plugged it in to the ecu without remembering this my car did some spaccker fing like no lights ion dash board then made some funny noises then was fine , so today i got new crank sensor new ecu and loom and still no spark , only other thing i could fink of doing is changing dash loom which i have alreaddy started doing but anyone have any other suggestions , ive tried diffrent coil and crank sensor and ecu and loom , also i have no eml light on dash at all dont light up till i turn engine over the bulb hasent gone or anything just dont see why i wouldnt have the light working

all help apreciated

[Edited on 11-01-2011 by bally2010]

[Edited on 11-01-2011 by bally2010]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong section
Matt H

11th Jan 11 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
wrong section

Moved
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 20:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers matt
bally2010
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it no1 has a clue
SCOTTY.1

11th Jan 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the eml flash when your trying to start it?
bally2010
Premium Member

11th Jan 11 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope i dont have eml light on at all my car spazzed out
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jan 11 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well changed dash loom and that did nothing then my mate looked at the wiring from the 9 pin plug and realised the wires were mixed up so he sorted that out and it ran first time and now runs mint

New Poll