corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cleaning water bottle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cleaning water bottle
DanCobb

User status: Offline
28th Sep 11 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I plan to change the engine at weekend so can't have a dirty old water bottle with a cleanish engine now can I . What's best for cleaning it so it looks like new? Likes like some just put mud in it and let it dry
Eddx14xe

28th Sep 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can buy news ones for £12.50 off ebay.
Mr-SEH

28th Sep 11 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you want to clean it just use some good old washing up liquid and scrb it and do same inside get a little brush that mums use for cleaning their babys bottles works fine
DanCobb

28th Sep 11 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont want to buy a new one just yet .

quote:
Originally posted by sribaby
if you want to clean it just use some good old washing up liquid and scrb it and do same inside get a little brush that mums use for cleaning their babys bottles works fine

Cheers was thinking of doing this but not sure if it would work
Haimsey
Premium Member

28th Sep 11 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chexck my project thread, somewhere are the pics from when I did mine, I left it soaking overnight in a bucket of water having stuck a load of false teeth cleaners in it

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll