corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » buzzing sound coming from powerbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author buzzing sound coming from powerbox
corsajay88

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above anyone know what it could be? going to take it off and have a look but is it just a normal gasket for it.

also my oil filler cap keeps coming lose anybody know where i can get a new one? thanks in advance
corsa-torque

23rd Apr 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the engine? If x14xe/x16xe I have a brand new one I brought but never used... Doesnt have the vibrant yellow finish. Bit dull but fits 100%
£8 posted..

Regarding the gasket, I believe it's a standard item. The buzzing could be a vaccum leak??
corsajay88

23rd Apr 12 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x16xe, il take the oil filler cap, thanks.u2u me your paypal. its a sort of ticky, buzzing sound if you know what i mean
corsa-torque

23rd Apr 12 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you get a video up? hard to pinpoint via a noise, some people explain noises differently etc. any effects on the running of the engine?
I'll u2u now with Paypal
corsajay88

23rd Apr 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il get one tomorow, definately powerbox, no effects on engine.

New Poll