corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Intake pipe for powerbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Intake pipe for powerbox
l6tbm

User status: Offline
28th Jun 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys i need some help

I'm looking for a certain intake pipe for my corsa to go from the standard airbox to the powerbox. Dont really want to put a silicone hose but if it needs it then so be it.

I have found this pic of the pipe i want, Does anyone know what car its from? I've heard its from a cavy diesel 1.7td. If you know this to be true does anyone have a part number for it. I hope you guys can help, been looking for ages for this.

Can you post some pics of what you done to make powerbox fit to standard air box, Cheers for any help guys

Here is a pic of the pipe i want...

[Edited on 28-06-2012 by l6tbm]
corsadonk
Premium Member

29th Jun 12 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used a Cav pipe, but the one I got didn't have proper port for the air temp sensor, so I made a little hole so it fitted into the pipe.
l6tbm

29th Jun 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from what model of cavy did you get it mate?

You got any pics of it fitted?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass, Just trying to get my car looking kinda factory looking
l6tbm

29th Jun 12 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you guys stick up some pics of your powerbox either with airbox or filter.

Cheers guys
l6tbm

30th Jun 12 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^^^^

Any pics guys
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Jul 12 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just grab one off a t.d cav in a scrap yard, I did tidy it up afterwards, but it does look a right mess in this picture.

l6tbm

1st Jul 12 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that bud, Managed to find a perfect pipe for it today at the scrappies. Its from a 1.0 litre corsa.

Will stick up a pic of it fitted to my mates car and a pic of the part number for anyone else looking for it

Number 22 is the part you need

A pic of it fitted to the car, He has a 1.0 litre airbox so we fitted the air flow meter into the side of the airbox

And a pic of the meter fitted to my airbox instead of the pipe

[Edited on 01-07-2012 by l6tbm]

New Poll