corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » H&h ignition kits

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author H&h ignition kits
Devito5692

User status: Offline
31st Dec 12 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I'm looking on h&h website n I'm a bit confused with the two different types with vac and without vac can anyone tell me the difference between them both and what one I need to get
Thanks matt
corsadonk
Premium Member

31st Dec 12 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are fitting it to a XE with carbs, the one with out the vac. If you ring them, the bloke is super helpfull. A top company to deal with.
Devito5692

1st Jan 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do u know how much they charge for the complete kit mate
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Jan 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure, it's over £100. I bought my secondhand with a bike carb set up I had.

New Poll