corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Mega c20xe trouble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mega c20xe trouble
b.doyle17

User status: Offline
31st Jan 13 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, am new to the site I'm bob.

Ive got a corsa redtop, but I'm having mega trouble getting it started and could use some help
The story is that I was trying to wire up the EPAS and cut the 2 power cables, and blew the fuse (was t thinking), so i went to try start it and it ran fine, then I disconnected the sensors to put the control dial in, did that and it didn't start, ive put everything back together as it w when it was running but still nothing . Since then I've checked the coil ( its a dizzy type engine) checked the fuel relay and checked every fuse, no problems with them but it still won't start. It turns over fine all the electrics work, and I can smell fuel, but there isn't a spark. There is also no power going to the EPAS ECU any more????? Oh I've also tried another ecu but no luck there either.
I know there's a few of these already on the site I've read them and found no luck. Has anyone got any ideas or thoughts?

Cheers all
davegreen
Premium Member

31st Jan 13 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the eps will not work untill the engine is running needs a trigger from the ecu. cant remember if its relay is built in or seperate? maybe you have a wire lose or wrong somewhere?
b.doyle17

31st Jan 13 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ok so any clue why the engine won't start anymore buddy?

New Poll