corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16XE Dash loom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE Dash loom
shelidz

User status: Offline
26th Feb 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have bought a dash loom from a guy breaking his gsi.

now i recieved it, and have noticed he has cut off the wires pon the dial plug, more than likly to fit a digi dash.

now... i have a loom here for a 1.0, and i have a plug which will fit the clocks.

was wondering if anyone has any idea which is which against the 2 looms?

I am good with soldering and wiring, just need to know which wire is which, in comparison, as the colours are different on the gsi loom to the 1.0 loom for the clocks.

any help would be much appreciated.

best to contact me via email, or facebook really

cshields@innate-automotive.co.uk

FB: Chris Innate Shields

New Poll