corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » would a jubilee(sp) clip........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author would a jubilee(sp) clip........
chapip

User status: Offline
21st May 03 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.......b an ok replacement 4 the exhaust clamp? or is something stronger needed?
4 any help.
AdamF
Premium Member

21st May 03 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something strongermate go to kwik fit or some wher and ask for an exhaust clamp there pence
chapip

21st May 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its just, in the max poo manual, they replaced the exhaust clamp with something a bit like a jubilee clip, cos the clamp hit the axle. But i dont no what they're called.
moddedcorsa

21st May 03 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it hits the axle, just turn the clamp, so the nuts are to one side, problem solved!

This was happening with my corsa wen 2 ppl were in the back, turned the clamp and its never done it since
chapip

21st May 03 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clamps been turned.
Karnage Corsa

21st May 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine does exactly the same I turned the clamp and it still hits the axle I just try not too have n e one in the back which is a nightmare
chapip

21st May 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines lowered on springs, clamps been turned & it still hits axle even without any1 in back. at least if i get some sort of jubilee clip i can cusion the axle so it dunt bang.
Karnage Corsa

21st May 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell u what I did that worked for a while I put some sponge on the axle and taped it up but it would not stick so if u could stick some kinda sponge to the axle then stick it on with adhesive tie it onto the axle so that it couldnt move few hours later should be sorted mate it wil work too
chapip

21st May 03 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tried that aswell, used that pipe insulation stuff & tied it with tie wraps, but the clamp just hacks it 2 bits.

New Poll