corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my car sounds like a bag of spanners when i pull away

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car sounds like a bag of spanners when i pull away
olliejones8

User status: Offline
11th Jul 08 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate i fitted a back box recently, i think its the exhaust hitting something, or something on the exhaust rattling against something. i will do what Rob said and have a butchers under the car

cheers for your comments guys
Eltis

User status: Offline
17th Jul 08 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right m8, check where exhaust comes past bumper because mine was hitting off there tiny thin bit of metal that follows bumper. have you checked centre pipe is not hitting off what i believe to be the heat sheild? all rubbers on exhaust hangers properly?

wb DaN!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll