corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » people who have done v6 conversions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author people who have done v6 conversions
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
27th Feb 09 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now i now a mk4 astra is a bit different from a corsa lol but just need to now about the engine really. i just need to now if the drivers side engine mount is in the same place as a c20xe? as i have got the conversion mount for the xe for my astra but if the v6 was in the same place i was going to go down that route insted.

also if i use f23 box will i be abe to use the clutch an fly wheel out of the box that came fith the engine or would i be better using f20/f23 ones??

any help much appreciated
adz_gsi

27th Feb 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if you use vectra b v6 engine it should fit on the normal astramount
although im not 100% as vectra has it on the off side inner wing
scottyp1989

27th Feb 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye thats where it is on the astra but iv got the conversion mount for a c20xe and was just wondering wether i would be able to use it with a v6 or if its just for xe/let

New Poll