corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » manifold advice and enquiries

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author manifold advice and enquiries
mycorsaislow

User status: Offline
28th Dec 12 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum so first off, Hello :-)

I've got a 1.6 Corsa B sport and instead of going down the redtop route I've decided to do a 1.6 throttle bodied project. I've got a full decat sportex racetube and am now looking for a manifold. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on what I should do after? I'm also trying to find a manifold in the South East of anyone has one for sale?

Thanks

New Poll