corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Job interview day: anyone got any good powerpoint themes?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job interview day: anyone got any good powerpoint themes?
Carl

User status: Offline
11th Oct 09 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exciting stuff but I need a good powerpoint theme, nothing over the top, something under stated but good needed?
I've got to do a presentation on what I will do in the 1st three months of the job. It's a 7k payrise so thought it was worth trying to enlist the help of corsasport! It's an internet based Lifestyle interactive questionnaire that they are roling out across the country, so a smart presentation will go down a treat.
Hammer

11th Oct 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just used the templates on the official microsoft website.
Carl

11th Oct 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one on it now, didn't think to look on there. Tend to keep away when not using legit copies of programs.
Hammer

11th Oct 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was using a shifty copy of Office in my old work whilst I was doing it

Aye they usually have everything you need on there, the search is pretty decent as well.
Carl

11th Oct 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been on that, can't believe some of the toss on there though! found a few ones that might be decent.
ed

12th Oct 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why not everyone can be a graphic designer.

One other point, don't put shit loads of text on the slide - just titles. No one's going to read your slides, they should be concentrating on you.
Carl

12th Oct 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
That's why not everyone can be a graphic designer.

One other point, don't put shit loads of text on the slide - just titles. No one's going to read your slides, they should be concentrating on you.

I'm not into the death by powerpoint stuff Ed, endured far too many boring presentations to be doing that. Like you say will be mainly headings just to prompt me along. Handouts will be given out so if there is any large amounts of text it will be explained that it is in the hand outs for reference at a later date.

Just need to get cracking on it. THe interview is THursday and i'm spending far too much time on here.

New Poll