corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which Vag Com

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which Vag Com
mattk

User status: Offline
12th Jun 13 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of getting a vag com scanner for the car, which ones do you lot have? is it just a CD for my laptop and a cable or is it more than that?
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jun 13 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends on year of car, earlier cars will be £10-20, later cars (or both) £40-50. Vagcom is vagcom, it's software (which should really be $300+ from Rosstech legitimately). It's the cable that effects the price. If you want to talk to all Audis, Skoda, etc. you're gonna have to find a HEX USB CAN one on ebay.

[Edited on 12-06-2013 by Brett]
monkeytwizzel

13th Jun 13 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My father in law bought for reading and resetting codes on his audi 1.8t which was a disc and lead from memory,He doesn`t have the car any more so might sell them,if you interested then pm me.

New Poll